Re: [OM] not doing it yourself

Subject: Re: [OM] not doing it yourself
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 10:31:52 -0500
Normally, I wouldn't either, but this XXL iPhone is far more useful to me than
its smaller siblings. The keypad is larger, as is the screen, so I actually do
some writing on my phone rather than on my laptop. The app I use automatically
updates the laptop, so I can write on either and have access on either. Thus I
am a little more strict with myself about backups.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.