Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 15:47:33 -0800
On 2/5/2016 2:30 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Circling back around, in my mind, I compare this to the PanaLeica
DMC-L1. It is a highly flawed camera in many significant areas, yet it
is a camera that just grows on you* and will be the one that gets
grabbed. Why?

Is it because it is different?

Is it because it is superior?

Is it because even in its weaknesses there are hidden strengths?

Or is it because you have a great love of the underdog, the overlooked, the
passed by ...

I absolutely agree with the comparative with the Fujifilm XPro1. That
camera, is flawed, different and hardly superior to many contemporary
cameras. But within the weaknesses there are hidden strengths and the
camera just falls to hand and dictates a style of usage.

The last line grates ...

I, Moose

* Here, I think it may be you alone, unless you know of a secret society?