Re: [OM] IMG: Turncoats

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Turncoats
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 13:32:58 -0500
Threads die in inverse proportion to one's desire for them to do so. <g>

My sense of the turncoat bumper sticker was that it was directed at South
Carolina public officials who argued for, supported, or stood by silently
during the legislature's debate and vote to remove the Confederate battle flag
from the capitol grounds. The removal of the flag is likely to be an issue in
state and local elections this year, particularly in the South Carolina
Upstate, which is a godforsaken breeding ground for racist rednecks.

--Bob Southern Expatriate Whitmire
and Neanderthal in Good Standing

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.