Re: [OM] IMG: Turncoats

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Turncoats
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 17:41:27 -0500
But do I really qualify as a Masshole if I hate everyone equally?? LOL, occupied Canada...

On 2/5/2016 4:55 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Massachusettsite? Up here in Occupied Canada we eschew such tongue twisters.
Masshole gets it done. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.