Re: [OM] Don't EVER underexpose Velvia - Unless

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't EVER underexpose Velvia - Unless
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:03:16 -0500
  Now Chris, you are entitled to your opinion (and I agree; I don't eat
Velveeta either because as cheese it sucks) but you are not entitled to
your own facts. Velveeta has about 30% less total fat and saturated fat
than cheddar cheese (which I do like), so lets not lay blame where it is
not deserved. Besides, the older I get and the more I read the less I
believe in the fat/cholesterol/heart disease hypothesis (myth).

Charlie