Re: [OM] Don't EVER underexpose Velvia - Unless

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't EVER underexpose Velvia - Unless
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:01:27 -0800
On 1/29/2016 11:24 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
On my side of the Atlantic it would probably be illegal to call Velveeta
“cheese”.

I believe that is true here, as well. Kraft doesn't directly call it cheese, but "Pasteurized Recipe Cheese Product", which is accurate, as they do start with cheese, before adulterating it. :-)

Unlike so many of my contemporaries here, I grew up on cheddar. Relatively tasteless US cheddar, but distinctly different from Velveeta and other "American" cheese products.

What I didn't know is that we can blame it all on the Swiss.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese> :-)

Yellow Bellied Moose