Re: [OM] it's been a long time

Subject: Re: [OM] it's been a long time
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 22:24:35 -0500
Hey Chuck,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

It certainly was good luck following the bad. To watch my wife go through two firings in 7 years near the end of her work career was difficult to bear. And I lost my part time photography position at the same educational institution as well. They did a total revamp of the development office and three people over 60 years of age were let go. One was my wife and the other was the one I reported to. And the same fool that started the mess ended up being fired in a big scandal a year later. To this day the development office is still a mess. Left a bitter taste for a long time for the land of education.

As for more stories; you wouldn't believe the number of LCD televisions I pulled from our transfer station and repaired. :) A three year old 55" Vizio sits in our living room at the moment, the victim of a blown logic board due to a voltage surge. I believe I resurrected 9 from the dead so far.

Richard