Re: [OM] it's been a long time

Subject: Re: [OM] it's been a long time
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:54:33 -0500

On 1/24/2016 5:25 PM, Moose wrote:
Wow, sure do! I have occasionally wondered what happened with you, most recently just a few days ago.

Welcome back, and I hope you can hang around and maybe even show us some newer work. :-)

Hi Moose. Good to hear from you as I also thought about you over the past month. Something to do with tree hugging. :)

I no longer have my website so I'm not sure how I can show some of my latest work. I'll have to figure something out.

While you've been gone, I've come back from the dark side to Oly again, with µ4/3 gear.

I figured you wouldn't stay away long. :)

I'm still using the E-3 though now it looks as if the MD-EM1 can handle focusing issues better with the four thirds lenses than the previous micro thirds bodies. Any thoughts on this?

Richard