Re: [OM] it's been a long time

Subject: Re: [OM] it's been a long time
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:48:58 -0400
In as much as vinyl disk music recordings, and particularly from those recorded analogue, have an apparent sound quality superior to that from DDD, ADD or AAD compact disks, is the visual output from scanned film negatives superior to that obtained directly from digital cameras OR is the appeal of film somewhat akin to the retro-attraction of things old and romantic?

Just curious .

jh