Re: [OM] IMGS: Families of Abraham

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Families of Abraham
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 14:59:43 -0500
Well done.

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/9/2016 5:19 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

In 2006, I participated in a year-long documentary project, photographing
Christian, Muslim, and Jewish families in the Charlotte, NC, area.  The
project received very good reviews and is still traveling to various
museums world-wide.

One of the women whose family was included is Rose Hamid, the Muslim woman
who was thrown out of Donald Trump's rally in South Carolina on Friday
night.

I thought it might be a good idea to revive some of those photos and have
posted a few on my website:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery/Families-of-Abraham/G0000qgjwhReqaDE

The actual physical display included kiosks and the photos were grouped by
family and also according to what we share - celebration of new life,
coming of age, marriage, prayer, service to the community, the book,
hospitality, and end of life.

To view the photos larger, click Less Info.

Tina