Re: [OM] My blog

Subject: Re: [OM] My blog
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:57:25 -0800
On 1/11/2016 4:27 AM, Michael Wong wrote:
Jim,

Yup, I remember you shared you Ross lens to us.

I have a plan to put my brass lens on my MFT system, however, no bellow is
introduced for MFT by Olympus. Another way I go to find a OM system bellow
instead of.

I use MFT bodies on the Olympus OM bellows. All that is needed is an adapter, the Oly MF-2 or an inexpensive copy. I have also used the Canon 5D, with a different adapter.

Adaptable Moose