Re: [OM] My blog

Subject: Re: [OM] My blog
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:01:23 -0500
Thanks, again. Yes, I have heard of Wray lenses but was unfamiliar with the importance of the wide angle design for the times.

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/11/2016 7:39 AM, Michael Wong wrote:
Have introduced my another brass lens.
http://filmterminator.blogspot.hk/2016/01/brass-lens-wray-london-wide-angle.html

Cheers,
Michael

On 11 January 2016 at 20:27, Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim,

Yup, I remember you shared you Ross lens to us.

I have a plan to put my brass lens on my MFT system, however, no bellow is
introduced for MFT by Olympus. Another way I go to find a OM system bellow
instead of.

Cheers,
Michael