Re: [OM] How do I get a smarter camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] How do I get a smarter camera?
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 21:52:28 +0000
My wife has recently started making sourdough.  I read that it is much lower in
gluten than bought bread and has a lower GI.  It’s also pretty tasty stuff and
cheap (if you make it yourself).  It is easier to eat for all gluten-intolerant
bodies, apparently.  I make no judgement about the chemicals in USA flour, of
course.

I can see us sticking to home-made bread from now on: we have used a Panasonic
breadmaker for about 3 years but now sourdough is looking like the dominant
bread.

Chris