[OM] How do I get a smarter camera?

Subject: [OM] How do I get a smarter camera?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 13:27:02 -0800
Carol is staying away from gluten.Not celiac disease, she just feels better when she avoids it. She tried a different gluten free beer with lunch one day, and liked it a lot. My sip was pretty good, too, so I whipped out my GM1 and took its picture.

Perfectly adequate for ID, but not very flattering, nor true to my memory/idea
of how it looked to my human eyes.

She wanted a copy on her phone to show to remind her of the brand and to show
when looking for it in stores.

Could I just crop and downsample it? Nope, somehow, if it comes from me and a camera other than my phone, it has to look good. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/BayArea/Miscellaneous/Brunehaut.htm>

Which one would you want to drink?

Oh well, there are worse addictions. :-)

Best pixels Forward Moose