Re: [OM] OM 135/2.8 and 1st photos of 2016

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 135/2.8 and 1st photos of 2016
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 15:33:58 -0600
Mike and Philippe,

I picked up a 135/3.5 in M42 mount when I was using a Spotmatic, and still have it. I mount it on my Oly E-510 and use it as a "lightweight 270mm" for skydivers and airplanes on the runway at some distance from me. It is a fairly sharp lens, and renders colors in a manner that I like. At present, it is "permanently" attached to the E-510.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA