Re: [OM] OM 135/2.8 and 1st photos of 2016

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 135/2.8 and 1st photos of 2016
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 21:50:29 +0100
Le 6 janv. 2016 à 21:40, Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> My first camera as an "adult", i.e. I paid for it with money that I earned,
> was a Spotmatic + 28/3.5 +135/3.5. Those lenses were smaller than the Zuikos
> of the same FL which I picked up with my OM1 after selling the Pentax

Followed the same route and had the same lenses, but can't entirely agree - the
135's barrel was massive. And it was heavy as lead, not speaking of the ultra
slow 42mm thread, my reason for the change. The 28mm which I sold last year
only, was cute indeed.

> and they were at least as sharp.

Or nearly, but the Pentax body was clunky and much larger. Can still hear the
slap and bounce of the mirror.

Amities
Philippe, a former owner of Spotmatic F, ESII, and OM2n.