Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 09:22:41 -0500
For a few years now I've felt like my entertainment options have been
somewhat fragile, to say the least. For the moment, we're living with
Time-Warner and Roku, but there's some overlap there. I fully expect to
migrate to one of the companies you mentioned for most of our screen
entertainment needs in the not too distant future. Which one it will be,
and what configuration, remains to be seen. But I have no philosophical
issues with relying on Apple or Google or Amazon for my needs. I draw the
line at Microsoft and Yahoo. <g>

Unless they're really good.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal