Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 11:10:33 -0500
Old poops should not miss Frankie & Grace, with Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda,
Sam Waterson and Martin Sheen.

Also, Last Tango in Halifax, a Brit production with Derek Jacoby. Very
fine. Limited episodes, series wrapped up and gone before it got old,
boring and tiresome.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx