Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:04:31 -0500
Welcome to the club. The first thing I got hooked on was "Startrek the Next Generation". I binge-watched the entire series and was very surprised to learn that there's a lot of information in there that's dependent on your having seen (and remembered) certain prior episodes. If not, it will just go over the top of your head and you won't notice it. Also, answers to some obvious questions. Why, for example, are almost all the civilizations they encounter in the galaxy basically humanoid? The answer is given in a single episode.

Other things I've gotten hooked on and can't wait for more episodes are:
Bones
Jesse Stone
Hell on Wheels
Longmire
Criminal Minds
and a few others I've probably forgotten

I've seen House of Cards recommended before. I'll have to check it out now. I've only a few more episodes of Criminal Minds to go.

Chuck Norcutt