Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Net Neutrality - The Saga Continues
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 08:37:00 -0500
Consider a $4.99 monthly subscription to Acorn TV. All Brit, all the time.
Some of the shows are a little dated, but as I've not seen them, not so
much. And they're running the current season (7) of Doc Martin on Sunday
evenings, with earlier episodes available, even the two movies that
preceded the series.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal