Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:20:55 +0100
I read an interesting satirical article in today’s Independent by Matthew
Norman.   Halfway down the page he posits,

"Trump is “trying to tempt away Murdoch’s lovingly nurtured stable of idiot
viewers by denouncing their favourite ‘news’ network as a false conservative
God”, writes Taibi, “I think Murdoch fired off those desperate tweets [about
Carson] because he senses his beloved audience of idiots drifting away.” Right
or wrong, Taibi’s magnificently brutal polemic cannot be recommended warmly
enough.” –
<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/is-this-the-most-cretinous-of-all-tory-backbenchers-a6698961.html>

I found this idea interesting, it almost made me want to cheer for Trump.  But
I came to my senses quite quickly.

Chris