Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:08:56 +0100
I suspect that the same might be said of this country, Bob: productivity is
apparently lower than in many other parts of Europe, pay is pretty low and
people are feeling the stress.  But they don’t dare complain for fear of losing
their jobs (vast generalisation there), nor do they trust the tribunal system
to give them the credit for constructive disimissal.

Chris