Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:01:23 -0500
I for one didn't see this coming, and I really should have. I have a friend with a degree in economics who can tell you in exquisite detail how the most conservative of the Republican party wholly qualifies as Fascist. No, he does lack optimism. And no, I'm not getting a brown shirt and learning to march.

-----Original Message----- From: ChrisB