Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 05:48:56 +0100
Piers

I did get confused between Trinity Mirror and the owner of the Indy; I could
have sworn that the latter was part of the former at one stage.

I have considered taking the FT, but the Indy gets my “underdog” vote :-)  I am
irritated at the English vocabulary and grammar sometimes, but that’s
journalism all over.  And at least the Indy has a weekly column pointing out
the mistakes made during the past week . . .

My wife works for the RSPB; Trump’s inexplicable antics on the east coast of
Scotland were the subject of converstion a great deal a few years ago.  He’s
ghastly!

Chris