Re: [OM] (OT) RX100vi pics (Warning! Cute!)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) RX100vi pics (Warning! Cute!)
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 17:01:47 -0400
So today I get a message from Co-Pilot saying they've got an issue and the
app won't launch. I had to detete it--and all my stored data--and download
again. Sheeeesh!

I'll have to put finding out about their traffic warnings on my list of
things that probably won't ever get done, but I'd like to know how it
works. The Garmin has an antenna in the power cord that picks up traffic
alerts, but I'm pretty sure that's a different system than Co-Pilot.
Perhaps Mr. Barker will weigh in with an answer. He's the Co-Pilot guru.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal