Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:58:37 -0700
On 8/27/2015 3:51 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Moose,

I originally posted the helicopter image and, after looking at it on line, felt it was way too dark. I then increased the brightness to what I thought it should be, and replaced the original image. That was a day or so ago, so, if you pulled this image today, it is the brighter version.

Pulled Tuesday, almost 4 pm your time. Doesn't really matter, though, to my
point.

And I Do Have One Moose