Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:29:56 -0500
Thanks, Philippe. Both shot in RAW, as always, but the E-1 low pixel count makes cropping a crap shoot, forcing me to get as close as possible. Too close, and the b'fly flies off. I tried a little Neat Image to clean up the noise, but I kept the amount very limited.

Bright sunlight seems to give me a lot of trouble. Lower light levels work better.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA