Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More of the Gulf Fritillary
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:16:34 -0500
Rick,

Thanks for taking time to look.

I'm certainly sorry to hear of your wife's fall. That is a continuous worry at our age. It's good to hear that surgery isn't required, but that doesn't lessen the pain. Here's wishing her the best, especially enduring your cooking. No matter how hard I tried, my wife would not accept what I did as "cooking". I just couldn't plan it to all come together at the same time, and never got the nuances of seasoning properly mastered. I hope you are more successful.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA