Re: [OM] (OY!) Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV

Subject: Re: [OM] (OY!) Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 18:51:41 -0500
> But then, you aren't trying to put it in a motorcycle jacket. :-)

Exactly. If I was, I'd be buying one, probably. It is a slick bit o camera.

Anybody else notice that Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus are all slamming
it right now? Panasonic is kinda trying to figure out what they want
to be this week, Samsung is all over the boards and Canon and Nikon
are lost in the shuffle.

Interesting times. OH! And Olympus is reporting a PROFIT for the first
time in like forever!

AG