Re: [OM] (OY!) Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV

Subject: Re: [OM] (OY!) Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 19:45:49 -0400
Appreciate all the replies. I had almost figured out that the IV is more
video and the IQ on the III is as good and not as expensive.

Motorcycle jacket is _imperative_! I have a wonderful Fuji x-100s in a nice
little Kata bag that I carry when I want to carry a camera in a bag. I'm
thinking motorcycle jacket, and in the winter, parka pocket.

I carry the X-100s with me on the bike occasionally, but I seldom deploy.
On the other hand, I frequently pull the iPhone out of the pocket and fire
away. I think there's a lazy function in their somewhere, but no bag slung
over the jacket but rather a really good point and shoot in the pocket is
the ticket.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal