Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 09:29:26 -0400
I’m now on the LRCC and PSCC subscription iterations, and am shooting
exclusively with Fuji X-100s, and I _think_, though I’m too lazy to do much—if
any—research, that the Immortal Ones at Adobe have Graciously Accepted that
Fuji is the Real Thing. I have had no complaints when processing X-100s files
through LR and PS. I have noted that my first step in the post-processing flow
is to drop all the way to the bottom of the development tool panel and fiddle
with the Camera Calibration module. I seem to get better results when using
Fuji film emulation settings than Adobe Standard.

Or, put another way, because my brain works the way it does, I believe that
Life’s Too Short to Putz Around on DPReview. <g>

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal