Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 19:11:18 +0100
Philippe is right, John, but I don’t feel that the X-Pro1 is outdated.  It’s a
fantastic camera with excellent image quality; I love using mine, in
conjunction with an X100S and X-T1.

There are good write-ups galore for those 2 lenses, but if you felt that you
wanted to replace the 27 with the 35/1.4 (or imminent 35/2) I would probably
buy it off you.  For the record, I have the 14, 18, 35, 60, 18-135, 16-50 and
55-230; I like them all, but the best for image quality (in their class) are
the 35 and the 18-135.

Chris