[OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 11:39:42 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all,        I have gradually been building up my photographic fund. I am now
in a position to splash out. The original plan was to get a Panasonic 7-14mm
micro 4/3 lens for my OMD E-5 .as my interests tend towards Wide rather than
Telephoto. Recently however I have noticed that there is a good deal on the
Fuji X Pro1. Camera with 18mm and 27mm lens kit for £650 /$1000 approx. If I
decided on this kit it would become a dedicated B+W setup.I am aware a number
of list members use Fuji cameras / lenses.Can anyone who has used this camera,
or these lenses offer an opinion as to the quality of the lenses, and general
opinions of the body /lens combination. Regards
 John Duggan,
 Wales, UK