Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 16:31:08 -0700
On 6/6/2015 4:11 PM, John Hudson wrote:
Moose's subtle supposition that Fuji's sensors are inferior, or at best a
downplay on its [Fuji's] desired perception,

Dammit! That's not what I said!

Can you not read my last line?

Did you not note the wide range of opinions expressed, praise included, along with many details of whys and links to further information in the TOP link?

I was trying to provide a wide range of information - just what I would want if
I asked the question you asked.

If you already know all about it, and have made up your mind, why ask?

I absolutely do not have any sense that the X-Trans sensor systems are inferior.. I have often thought that, had the Fuji X cameras existed at the time I was leaving Canon for other options, I might well have a Fuji stable, rather than µ4/3.

They are, however, different (which wouldn't have stopped me), and a fair number of users who shoot Raw have reported difficulties getting the results they want with Adobe and/or the SilkyPix converter Fuji provides. That has led many off into the use of multiple software packages to get the results they like.

I wasn't aware if you knew any of this stuff, so I posted a link where all sorts of details, opinions and options are gathered in one place.

I took some of my time that could have been used for something else, in an effort to assist, and all I get is inaccurately slagged?

Piss Off the Moose