Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 20:18:42 +0800
John,

I have no Fuji X series system but I always notice its information since
I'm interested on it and has considered switching to it.

You maybe unsatisfy the focus speed of X-Pro 1 as you are using OM-D
system. I tried XT-1 & X-Pro 1 at Fuji showroom in Hong Kong that focus
speed of XT-1 is faster as OM-D.

Let's say there is around £500 for parallel import Panasonic 7-14mm in Hong
Kong. However, there is import tax in UK making it not attractive unless
you buy it in Hong Kong directly.

Cheers,
Michael