Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 07:13:29 +0100
John

IS is available but only on the zooms (except for the new 16-50, I think).
There are eyepiece lenses available for adjustment but I don’t know to what
dioptre.  I’m slightly short-sighted but have no trouble using either the
screen, the OVF or the EVF.

If you have loads of questions it’s worth having a look at
http://www.fujix-forum.com, a very good resource.

Chris