Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 11:44:22 +0200
Hi Chris

I had realised that and was actually replying to Chucks comment in the thread about low gluten flour, but it was interesting to read about glyphosate thanks for the links.

BTW my new "high power mac setup on a low budget" is nearly complete - new 4k monitor arrived yesterday so soon I will be back to processing the images sitting on my cards.

IanW