Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:27:55 +0200
We use ours a lot but Cai can/will only eat pureed food and it is perfect for that, it is also great because of the steam function which means we can set it running and walk away, plus Kerstin makes all her dough and cake mixes in it.

we were sold when some friends came to visit and made a full 5 course meal so quickly and easily including bread which they had brought with them grain which they ground to make the flour and jam to go on it. Did I mention icecream in seconds, put in frozen fruit, cream (and sugar if necessary) and 20 seconds later you have fresh ice cream.

agreed though an aga is great! I remember sitting next to one on cold winter evenings in the farmhouse of the farm I helped out on as a child.