Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:32:38 -0400
Yes, Chris, I believe that is the problem.  Roundup is ubiquitous around
here.  The beekeeper's association even recommended using it under beehives
to keep the weeds down.  I couldn't believe my ears!!  I would never use
the stuff.

The whole reason for genetically modified foods is so they can use even
more and stronger Roundup.  Monsanto is ruining the food in the USA but
more and more people are getting educated about it and refusing to use
their products.

Tina