[OM] IMGS: Bread!

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Bread!
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:01:24 -0400
PESO:

After months of experimentation and elimination diets, I have finally
determined that it is not gluten that is causing my arthritis.  It is USA
wheat.  When I make bread from Italian flour (ordered from Amazon), it does
not cause arthritis pain or weight gain.  As soon as I eat any wheat from
the USA, the pain returns. I am so happy to be able to bake real bread
again.  The 00 flour from Italy is wonderful for pasta and pizza, too.
Here is part of my lunch today:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/160127330

Hit the back arrow to find out how it got to that point!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina