Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Bread!
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 07:02:20 +0100
Sounds great, Ian.  Have fun.

I had BobW staying here last weekend, and watching him enhance the photo he
took of me on the punt (with our wives) was very interesting.  He used LR, but
I have most of the same or similar controls in Capture One; however, he seems
to have a knack . . .

Bob wants everyone to know that he’s on tour in Scotland with a rather iffy
Internet connection, from time to time.  So he might not be on the List for a
couple of weeks.

Chris