Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 21:09:10 -0500
I've even had DoF problems with the 14-150 at 150mm. And not on close subjects. When shooting film or the 5D I never had more than 200mm regularly mounted and am certainly not used to shooting at 300mm equivalent. I found I was always assuming good depth of field and not really checking it. It's only going to get worse I'm sure. :-)

Chuck Norcutt