Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 20:38:33 -0800
On 11/29/2014 12:18 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Will be interested to hear what you think of the mZ 75-300.

Any love for the Pany 100-300?

It's larger, heavier and more expensive than the Oly, $100 at B&H today. I suppose all that to be the price of in lens IS. Had I non IBIS Panny bodies for which I wanted such a long lens, I'm sure it would be good.

The wide end difference may not seem like much. For me, it's a big difference, as it allows me to carry one body with 12-50 and another with 75-300, and not be bothered by the gap.

Missing F. L. Moose