Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 13:21:34 -0800
On 11/30/2014 11:43 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Something about a bag you carry it in?

    I carry it slung over my shoulder usually.

Mine goes around my neck, hanging down in front.

It swings around a lot.

Front vs. shoulder?

    Yeah, yeah, I know but a bag is just extra... baggage.

I use a bag to carry gear in vehicles, etc. But out in the field, the cameras
are naked

I wonder what the difference might be, that you, Paul and some others lose them all the time while I, Chuck and some others don't. I am pleased that I'm in the group I am.

Wondering Wanderer Moose