Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:14:16 -0800
On 11/28/2014 2:13 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
This all makes me happy, since I'm ordering one in time for our cruise in January.  His
Mooseness, The Possessor of Wisdom About Less-Expensive Glass convinced me to try it
after his recommendation about "40-150 The Lesser" was a rousing success.

I hope this one is as good for you. :-)   I use mine a great deal.

There's still just a lot of thinking rooted in the lens designs of MF film days. It was true that the big, fast, expensive 'pro' lenses would usually, or at least often, outperform smaller, cheaper, slower lenses even at more moderate apertures. Hasn't been necessarily, not even often, so for quite a long time.

I don't want to mention this in front of him, lest he gets a big head about it.

Whew! I just got my hat off in time to avoid the need for surgical
intervention. Sort of a popping sound as it came off.;-)

What Hat Size Moose