Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...

Subject: Re: [OM] I got tired of waiting...
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:13:24 -0600
This all makes me happy, since I'm ordering one in time for our cruise in
January.  His Mooseness, The Possessor of Wisdom About Less-Expensive Glass
convinced me to try it after his recommendation about "40-150 The Lesser" was a
rousing success. I don't want to mention this in front of him, lest he gets a
big head about it.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach