Re: [OM] OT: RIP Win98/SE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: RIP Win98/SE
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:12:28 +0200
I hope, Chris, that nothing on the Internet requires anything Microsoft.  It’s
probably a slip of the keyboard in this post, but I don’t think that you *need*
IE (any version) for any Internet facility.  MS was late to the Internet party
and with IE6 tried to impose MS standards on the browsing public, but now there
are too many decent browsers available for IE to have the influence that once
it might have done.

Chris