Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:56:03 -0700
On 10/20/2014 8:10 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
While usually eschewing any opportunity to appear cynical (cough! cough!), I think it’s also
important to note that while ebola has been around and known for some years, the vast resources of
the allopathic medical industry have not been turned on it because it was confined to obscure
corners of Africa. When it got loose and started messing with white people in the First World, the
tocsins began their mighty clamor, and ebola became an “existential threat.”