Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:10:49 -0400
While usually eschewing any opportunity to appear cynical (cough! cough!), I
think it’s also important to note that while ebola has been around and known
for some years, the vast resources of the allopathic medical industry have not
been turned on it because it was confined to obscure corners of Africa. When it
got loose and started messing with white people in the First World, the tocsins
began their mighty clamor, and ebola became an “existential threat.”

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal