[OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak

Subject: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 06:40:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     In the news this morning there is mention that an Air France flight is
presently on the ground somewhere in Spain, under full quarantine.  I'm limited
to dailup access for today so I cannot find anything definitive about this.

     The hospital in Texas that bungled the diagnosis of the Liberian fellow
who later died has now admitted that it was a critical people awareness problem
rather than their earlier claim that it was a technical issue.  It's no wonder
that I'm terrified of ever being admitted into an American hospital.  I'd be
much more comfortable if I were to be a Social Security immigrant, spending my
time in France or some other civilised country where social attitudes are less
egocentric.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson